Crowdhouse Property Like/Dislike
Crowdhouse Private Real Estate makes it possible for the first time to purchase pre-tested contractually secured return properties at a fixed price with just a click of the mouse.
Not many clients have used the like/dislike feature. How can we either improve it or take another approach in order to achieve the same goal?
In order to understand users reaction about the current like/dislike feature, I asked a few questions with an assumption of Millennials as a target audience. Same questions were asked with two following pages:
- Have you bought a property before?
- Would you use like/dislike buttons to sort out your investing choices?
- Would you use ‘Add to my list’ button?
- Does this page explain explicitly to say you either like/dislike the property?
- Do you think the like/dislike system is restrictive?
- What do you suggest Crowdhouse to help you to find your best match for investing?
Would you recommend this page to your family and friends?
Based on understanding the problem, I’ve started to explore more with adding a customized filter since Millennials are naturally DIYers (do-it-yourselfers). This will also help them to figure out what are their priorities on buying their first property and they will stay on our website longer.
- Add a filter on the Overview page.
- Update ‘Buyer Profile’ to match with the new filter.
- Change Like to Favorite and Dislike to Xout to be more sharply defined only on the detailed page.
- Add ‘My Favorites’ separately from ‘My Real State’ since you still need to unlock a property in order to view all related documents.
- Remove ‘Add to my list’ since it’s redundant with ‘My Favorites’.
- Remove questionaire pop-ups after you click like/dislike feature.
- These websites should be a facelift to observe people’s behaviors daily until we see any results.